Những cấu trúc câu tiếng anh thường gặp p1 15 CẤU TRÚC VĂN PHẠM THƯỜNG DÙNG NHẤT colonthree emoticon
15 CẤU TRÚC VĂN PHẠM THƯỜNG DÙNG NHẤT colonthree emoticon
1. S + V + too + adj/adv + (for someone) + to do something: (quá….để cho ai làm gì…)
vd: This structure is too easy for you to remember.
vd: He ran too fast for me to follow.
2. S + V + so + adj/ adv + that + S + V: (quá… đến nỗi mà…)
vd: This box is so heavy that I cannot take it.
vd: He speaks so soft that we can’t hear anything.
3. It + V + such + (a/an) + N(s) + that + S + V: (quá… đến nỗi mà…)
vd: It is such a heavy box that I cannot take it.
vd: It is such interesting books that I cannot ignore them at all.
4. S + V + adj/ adv + enough + (for someone) + to do something: (Đủ… cho ai đó làm gì…)
vd: She is old enough to get married.
vd: They are intelligent enough for me to teach them English.
5. Have/ get + something + done (past participle): (nhờ ai hoặc thuê ai làm gì…)
vd: I had my hair cut yesterday.
vd: I’d like to have my shoes repaired.
6. It + be + time + S + V (-ed, cột 2) /
It’s +time +for someone +to do something: (đã đến lúc ai đó phải làm gì…)
vd: It is time you had a shower.
vd: It’s time for me to ask all of you for this question.
7. It + takes/took+ someone + amount of time + to do something: (làm gì… mất bao nhiêu thời gian…)
vd: It takes me 5 minutes to get to school.
vd: It took him 10 minutes to do this exercise yesterday.
8. To prevent/stop + someone/something + From + V-ing: (ngăn cản ai/ cái gì… làm gì..)
vd: He prevented us from parking our car here.
9. S + find+ it+ adj to do something: (thấy … để làm gì…)
vd: I find it very difficult to learn about English.
vd: They found it easy to overcome that problem.
10. To prefer + Noun/ V-ing + to + N/ V-ing. (Thích cái gì/ làm gì hơn cái gì/ làm gì)
vd: I prefer dog to cat.
vd: I prefer reading books to watching TV.
11. Would rather (‘d rather) + V (infinitive) + than + V (infinitive: (thích làm gì hơn làm gì)
vd: She would rather play games than read books.
vd: I’d rather learn English than learn Biology.
12. To be/get Used to + V-ing: (quen làm gì)
vd: I am used to eating with chopsticks.
13. Used to + V (infinitive): (Thường làm gì trong qk và bây giờ không làm nữa)
vd: I used to go fishing with my friend when I was young.
vd: She used to smoke 10 cigarettes a day.
14. To be amazed at = to be surprised at + N/V-ing: ngạc nhiên về….
vd: I was amazed at his big beautiful villa.
15. To be angry at + N/V-ing: tức giận về
vd: Her mother was very angry at her bad marks.